Judge Kraft is of counsel to Bartlett, McDonough & Monaghan where she advises business clients and organizations on matters with respect to wage/hour disputes, employee misclassification, employment policies and procedures, termination, and compliance with state and federal laws.
AWARDS, PRIZES AND DISTINCTIONS:
- Lecture, Due Process in Administrative Law Proceedings-A Retrospective Homage to Goldberg v. Kelly, Pace University Law School, November 2010.
- National Business Ethics Competition-under auspices of Center for Ethics in Business and the Compliance Officers Association, writing prize renamed the Judge Ruth B. Kraft Award, September 2010.
- Lecturer in Administrative Law and Procedure, Pace University School of Law, program of continuing legal education to practitioners, November 2010.
- William Randolph Hearst Scholarship, National Judicial College, 2008-2009.
- Mentor Judge Designation, National Association of the Administrative Law Judiciary, 2009.
- Challenge Grant Award, National Association of the Administrative Law Judiciary, 2009.
- President and Executive Board Member, New York State Association of Administrative Law Judiciary, 2012-2014; President Elect, 2010-2012; Secretary 2007-2010.
- Lecturer in Administrative Judicial Ethics and Corruption to visiting delegations of jurists and prosecutors from the People’s Republic of China under the auspices of the ABA Rule of Law Initiative, ‘08-’13.
- Judge, Urban Fellowship Program, City of New York, 2009.
- Judge, National Civil Rights Mock Trial Competition, St. John’s University School of Law, 2005.
- Articles Editor, Journal of Legal Studies Education, 2006-2012; Articles Reviewer since 2003.
- Articles Editor, Journal of Legal Studies in Business, 2006-2012.
- Association for Practical and Professional Ethics National Meeting, Program Moderator and Ethics Bowl Judge, February 2004.
- Judge, International Intercollegiate Business Ethics Competition, and National Advisory Board Member, Center for Business Ethics, Loyola University-Los Angeles, 2003-present.
- Executive Board Member, Yashar Chapter of Judges and Lawyers, Hadassah.
- University of Rochester, Parents Council 2006-2010 Admissions Council 2006-present.
- Principal for a Day, PENCIL (Public Education Needs Civic Involvement in Learning), Board of Education of the City of New York, 2002-2006.
- Honorary Principal, PS 34 Queens, The John Harvard School.
- Who’s Who in American Women.
- Beta Kappa Psi, the National Accounting Honor Society, honorary membership, voted by the student body of New York University College of Business and Public Administration.
- New York University School of Business, Teacher of the Year.
- Who’s Who in American Law
- Elihu Root-Samuel J. Tilden Scholarship (for the outstanding law, student from the Second Judicial Circuit).
- Political Science Department Award for Outstanding Graduate, Queens College.
- Phi Beta Kappa, Queens College.
- New York City Urban Fellowship, awarded by the Ford Foundation and the Office of the Mayor of the City of New York.
- Pi Sigma Alpha, Queens College.
For more info visit : http://www.amicusadr.com/neutrals/hon-ruth-kraft/