Judge Kraft is of counsel to Bartlett, McDonough & Monaghan where she advises business clients and organizations on matters with respect to wage/hour disputes, employee misclassification, employment policies and procedures, termination, and compliance with state and federal laws.
EARLY PAST EMPLOYMENT:
- Consultant in private practice, specializing in legal pedagogy, medicolegal issues , employment law and rights of the elderly.
- Associate, Weil, Gotshal & Manges, New York, New York, specialization in tax issues, real estate and estates, under supervision of Martin D. Ginsburg, Esq.
- Law Clerk to Judge B. Wright, New York State Supreme Court, New York County.
- Special Assistant to the Deputy Commissioner of Consumer Affairs.
- Teaching Assistant in Political Science, Queens College of the City University of New York.
For more info visit : http://www.amicusadr.com/neutrals/hon-ruth-kraft/